Welcome to my blog!! It will be 78% devoted to snippets of nutritional and health information. The other 22% will be pure, unadulterated commentary from my life and other unforeseen things.
So why Kale and Chocolate? Simple, they're two of my favorite foods.....and also happen to be my initials.
So why blog about them? Well, starting in October 2010, I took on a new venture: going back to school! Not wanting to take the traditional route again, I found a school that suited exactly what I was looking for: The Institute of Integrative Nutrition. Here I am trained in nutrition, healthy lifestyle practices, business, and counseling. Put those skills together and what do you get? A certified nutritional counselor.
In a nut shell, I want to coach and teach people who have a desire, to live healthier lives. And as I go through school, I constantly learn very useful information about overall health, nutrition, and, my favorite, food politics. This blog is intended to share golden nuggets of that information with friends, family, and future clients in an attempt to get us all a little healthier and informed.
Enjoy! Spread the word.